The Logo

The Logo
Thanks to John-Paul Zito for the monkey pic

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lesson IV: Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5


I did this song because it's the number one single on the Billboard Hot 100. That's the only reason.

Unfortunately America, this is the most lame generic bullshit I have ever heard from this band. I like a lot of their stuff but this one is a Jamoriqui rip off from the get go, except without the coolness. The guitar tones are weak, Adam Levine isn't using his voice to it's full potential, and the hook blows. The drums are either a machine or they sound like shit, I couldn't stand to take a double listen to this piece of shit. Seriously, this is the number one single on the Billboard Hot 100 and it is recycled, computerized, and generally lame. It makes me shed at least a single tear.

On the other hand, I just got Love Supreme by John Coltrane and it's still hot and no one gives a fuck. You can check out Maroon 5's new video right here.

No comments: